Mission & Vision
Venkateshwara world school aims to be an institution that empowers each child with a sound foundation of attitudes, values, knowledge and life skills. We Endeavour to develop socially conscious and responsible individuals ready to serve the society. We create a stimulating environment where children learn when they want to and he understand how they can acquire faster . Assisting them in recognizing and achieving their fullest potential, the school determines to help them in the best possible way. Our mission is to create leaders of tomorrow. With the help of curriculum that encompasses the distinctiveness of whole world which is dedicated to the moral, spiritual and ethical development of children. We are determined to create an atmosphere where values are considered an achievement. We are dedicated for honesty, integrity, justice and fair-play, and the personal care we give to each of our child enshrines the dignity of the individual at all times. We radiate an atmosphere that values achievement, moulds character, enriches minds and imparts proper values. We always seek blessings of God for our school & organization.
“Venkateshwara World School exists for the betterment & development of children.”
Our vision is to nurture our pupils to realize their own potential & refine their abilities in achieving their goals in an environment of healthy & holistic learning while keeping alive the spirit of oneness with the goal ‘Service to Humanity Before Self’.
- Widening their thoughts so that their learning becomes the means to achieve that perfection of mind in which analytical reasoning goes hand in hand with logical conclusion.
- Broadening their horizons so that they consider world as their family.
- Motivating them incorporate the essential values of empathy, honesty, humility and discipline as an integral part of their being.
- Encouraging them to become contented individuals whose strength lies in their ability to face difficulties without fear and overcome challenges with confidence.
- We want each child should recognize his/her ability and excel in the field of his/her interest.